Tel: +27 79 884 8361
At Nature’s peace I offer two types of massage:
Sports massage is the management, manipulation and rehabilitation of soft tissues of the body including muscles, ligaments and tendons.Sports massage is an effective therapy for releasing muscle tension and restoring balance to the body. Through management, manipulation and rehabilitation of the soft tissues of the body, it can be used to aid a variety of ailments/injuries.
- Increases blood flow through the tissues, resulting in faster recovery time, removal of waste products and toxins.
- Improve your range of motion, flexibility and performance.
- Muscular imbalance and damage in deep tissues can be detected and treated, minimising the risk of injury or further damage.
- It can be applied pre-event to stimulate circulation, calm nervous tension and help prepare the dancer for optimal performance.
- It can be applied post-event to remove waste products/toxins, speed up recovery time and de-stress after a performance.
Relaxation massage brings about many important health benefits. As our days get shorter because our lives get busier, we forget to take the time out we need to de stress. This can have serious side effects!
- Massage calms the nervous system and promotes a sense of relaxation and well being.
- Massage reduces tension and anxiety.
- Massage improves blood circulation, which delivers oxygen and nutrients to the cells.
- Massage stimulates the lymphatic system, which carries away the body’s waste products.
- Massage prevents and relieves muscle cramps and spasms.