The Secretary Bird
Mobile no: 073 775 6664
I am a dynamic and enthusiastic professional with over 40 years’ experience in Office Administration, Sales, Customer Service and Management, thereby creating exceptional value for employers and customers. My commitment to customer service and especially customer experience, attention-to-detail and organizational skills have allowed me to have a significant impact in a variety of management situations. I am now able to offer these skills to you and your business.
Virtual Assistant services Include:
- Answering of your business telephone (hours to be negotiated) – much more professional than an answering machine. Your calls can be diverted to a dedicated cell phone number so that your calls are answered with your business greeting and your messages taken in person. I will communicate with you via WhatsApp with any urgent messages.
- Setting up of appointments
- Transcription services
- Managing your email
- Data processing
- Input of data into Sage One Accounting
- Typing of reports and other correspondence
- PowerPoint presentations
- Monitoring your social media accounts
- General administrative tasks
- Fielding of sales enquiries
- Follow up of sales leads Customer sales follow up
- Mystery Shopper services – do you know what your customers really think of your business?
- Keeping your customer database up to date
- Monitoring of your sales staff with performance reports
- Any task that takes you away from your core business – no job is too small.
How I help you :
I work from my professionally equipped home office so there is no need for you to provide an office, physical work space or costly equipment, thus saving you money. I save you valuable time enabling you to spend time developing your business and building relationships with your customers or clients and spending more time with your family. The administrative tasks related to running a business are overwhelming. I can take care of all those for you. I create peace of mind, relieving you of the stress of everything you wish you didn’t have to do.